Grapes originated from South West Asia and Mediterranean, but other regions of the world continue growing it, including Europe and America. The plant produces red, green, plus purple-black colored tiny fruits in bunches. Each fruit contains roughly three seeds.
The fruit, as well as the fruit’s seeds, have benefits for the health of humans. Learn more about Bernardo Chua: http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Bernardo-Chua/676218748 and http://centraljerseyworkingmoms.com/bernardo-chua-motivates-retail-customers-and-distributors-with-new-rewards-program/
Grapeseed oil is usually extracted from full grape seeds. That extract has chemical compounds called Procyanidolic Oligomers, sometimes called PCOs. It’s a potent antioxidant known to be powerful than Vitamins E and C. The chemical compound can dissolve in water; it helps your body to contain free radicals.
Other compounds that are found in the extract of Grapeseed oil include Linoleic Acid, Vitamin E, flavonoids, and resveratrol. In addition to its properties of antioxidant, Grapeseed extract could be used in lots of ways in treating conditions that are affecting human beings worldwide.
One of Grapeseed oil supplement major manufacturers is Organo Gold. Bernardo Chua founded the company.
- The supplement strengthens your immune system. Vitamin E that is found in the Grapeseed Oil stimulates the white blood cells production that helps your body to fight off cancer causing cells, foreign objects, and bacteria.
- It could be used in breast cancer treatment. It achieves that purpose by suppressing aromatase activities; the high level of this enzyme within your breast tissues can result in cancer. The large procyanidin dimers amounts act as an inhibitor of aromatase
- Grapeseed Oil has osteoporosis benefits, particularly in animals used for experiments. The extract treats bone debil.
- The oil hastens the healing of a wound. According to research done in the U.S., when you apply an extract of the Grapeseed oil on a wound it accelerates the wound contraction, closure, thus healing.
- There are chances of the extract having some antiviral properties. In the year 2002, a science research was conducted and revealed that proanthocyanidin found in the Grapeseed oil could down-regulate HIV-1 co receptors.
- Grapeseed oil benefits Anti-inflammatory that is platelets-dependent as well as anti-thrombotic properties.